크게 작게 인쇄

[Vietnam] Korea-Vietnam youth economic education center was broadcasted on JTBC's documentary program, "Docu-Plus"

March 4th 2018, Korean-Vietnam economic education center was broadcasted on JTBC's documentary program, "Docu-Plus". 

The program featured Korean lectures, Interview with Sun-Young SHIN, executive officer of the Korean-Vietnam economic education center and Reunion with the graduates. 

Below are the excerpts from the clip.

To watch the full-clip, Please kindly visit following link : http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/replay/pr10010750/pm10047655/ep20010401/view

* Access to the website may not work well in overseas countries.

▲ Korea-Vietnam youth economic education center in Ho chi minh city, Vietnam

▲ Korean language education room of Korea-Vietnam youth economic education center

▲ In this room, Students are attending Korean lanauge education classes.

▲ Even though the class started at night, Students seem so focused !
They're trying their best to learn Korean language.

▲ (Former) KVO volunteer worker, Ye-ji JUNG teaching Korean language to the students 

▲ Please kindly take a look at this note! Someone definetely is studying hard tonight :) !!

▲ We can see and feel that students are enjoying the classes.

▲ Interview with the student

"At first learning korean lanauge was very difficult to me.
However, Ever since I've started to taken Korean language education class,
I'm trying harder to learn korean language"

▲ Interview with the student

"Well, At first I was very interested in Korean culture itself, So I bought book and learned it by myself.
After that, I'm learning Korean language here to get better jobs."

▲ Intereview with Sun-Young SHIN, Executive officer of the Korea-Vietnam youth economic education center

" We actually aren't teaching students professional interpretation skills, However, As there are quite many Korean companies in Vietnam nowadays, The demand for the natives(Vietnamese) who are also Korean spaker has risen through the years. Therefore, Our graduates could seek and get jobs as office worker or simultaneous interpreter at Korean factories in Vietnam."

▲ There was reunion with graduates who got thier jobs at Korean companies in Vietnam.
They all learned Korean language at the center.

▲ Interview with the graduates

" As I was very interested in Korean language, I learned Korean language at this center.
I was excited and happy when I took my very first class-Korean language for Intermediate levels."

▲ Interview with the graduates

" I think there is a good thing about learning Korean language.
When I watched Korean film(movies), I couldn't concentrate on the actor or the actress at all,
Because I was busy reading subtitles to understand the story of the film.
However, After learning Korean language, Now I can concentrate on the actors and actress when watching Korean films, and Also I learned many things about Korean culture and made many Korean friends."
코멘트 0